One of the most amazing bloggers, Regina (Diversion3000), has tagged me ! Please check her out cause she has one of the most awesome blogs in this entire galaxy! She has super funny posts 😀 😀 ;D
– Thank the person who nominated you
– For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favorite things having to do with that sense. AKA your five favorite smells, sounds, etc.
– Nominate five other people to do this tag
- People drawing, cause its so interesting and magical 😀
- Lots of Stationary
- My family smiling 😀
- WordPress Notifications hehehehe…
- An A marking on top of my tests 😀
- A furry animal (or my little chubby bunny)
- A hot cup of something a cold day
- A hug
- Running Water
- Popping Bubble Wrap!!!
- Citrus Smells are the best!
- Coffee Beans
- Fresh cookies or brownies from the oven
- Fresh Laundry (not the candle/perfume scent though)
- Maple Syrup
Taste (I’m all about that food!):
- Icecream and Brownies (technically that’s 2, but together they are heaven!)
- Chinese/Korean Noodles (any type really)
- Korean BBQ
- Any type of Soup that you can find in a restaurant
- Most fruits, especially blackberries and tangerines
- Music (Classical, particularly piano and Pop)
- Laughter (duh)
- A really nice deep conversation
- Nails on a Chalkboard (jk)
- When a tennis racket hits the tennis ball (the correct way otherwise it just sounds cringey)
Ahhhhhh foooood… I’m hungry now 😀 Any of these you guys can relate to?