Please read (to) the end :)))
Today is the last day of 2016! Happy New Year and Cheers to everyone!
Things I have learned, as a 14 year old girl, this year: Enjoy and feel free to comment something you’ve learned :)))
1 . Family is #1. Love them, Forgive them, Trust them.
2. I don’t have to be happy all the time when I’m around my friends. I should stop feeling the “pressure” to be happy and funny.
3. I shouldn’t be super super super excited about doing something, like a new hobby because chances are, the more excited I am, the more disappointing I will be when I find out that that hobby isn’t that great. I shouldn’t buy all the supplies and spend my time researching. Try it first.
4. I shouldn’t underestimate my ability.
5. I am really really lazy.
6. I am not as productive as I thought I would be.
7. People around me can influence me A LOT and I need to be careful about that.
8. Don’t be a brat. Cherish what you have, especially your family.
9. TONS of Water and sleep cures lots of sicknesses. (If you are reading this, you better go drink a glass of water and you can thank me later when you don’t get sick and live a long and happy life. Credits to MWAAAA) :))))
10. It’s okay to NOT be original.
11. It’s okay to NOT be the leader.
12. Tumblr is awesome.
13. Cliche statements like “Be yourself” don’t really mean anything when you tell them to someone.
14. I am so freaking blessed in so many wonderful ways 🙂
15. A lot of times, when I complain about something way too much, that thing isn’t actually as bad as I think it is. Vice versa. When I overly compliment something, it’s usually not as great as I think. Standards are everything.
16. Not having a best friend is hard.
And I shall leave you all with a picture of wisdom… A picture is worth a thousand words… so this is a thousands words of wisdom.
Guyssss I think that I just made a new blogging series: me making up memes and captions… Whatdoya guys think?
And any of you true homies, make a caption for this photo too in the comments :)))